Dear Wreckers and Racers,
We just pushed out a hotfix for the June Update, addressing a number of critical and non-critical technical issues found in the latest update and generally improving the user experience based on the feedback we’ve received:
- Leaderboards are back online.
- Server Browser no longer crashes.
- Server Browser is now more responsive and correctly displays server info.
- Mod Manager does not glitch anymore when more than one page of mods is installed.
- Selecting Game Mode in the Quick Race Options now works correctly.
- In Team Race, points are now correctly awarded for crashing.
- Reset is no longer disabled in single player after playing online on a server with reset disabled.
- Reset Car and Reverse Limiter options are now shown on their own rows in Lobby and Server Browser.
- After toggling V-Sync in the Settings a game restart is now required menu to apply the setting.
- Number of max players is now shown correctly in Lobby.
- Lobby chat is now more responsive.
- Replay UI is now correctly displayed.
- Scroll bars are now displayed correctly in Lobby and elsewhere.
- Background is now displayed correctly when using ultra wide resolutions.
- THQ logo is now properly centered.
- Vehicles imported from old save data are now automatically given correct replacement parts in case parts are missing or invalid, fixing the red exclamation mark error in multiplayer.
- Reduced tire dust effects so that they are less intrusive and cost less performance wise.
- Ragdoll model is now shown correctly instead of grey cubes.
- American 3 roll cage no longer gets detached too early.
- Added Mixed 4 Main Circuit Reverse layout
- Improved Mixed 7 checkpoints to prevent outrageous cheating.
- Speedway 2 white tire barrier now has a proper collision.
- Fixed Gravel 1 missing texture.
- Fixed Tarmac 2 missing textures + improved environment art.
- Fixed Sandpit 3 start camera.
Special thanks to Kev (TADS) and Sam223 for helping us with testing – our endless gratitude, you guys rock!
Also thanks to everyone for support, feedback and helping us improve the game.