The latest update to Wreckfest is now available with following changes:
BAG EDITOR IMPROVEMENTS:
- Implemented a better file duplication tool
- Added a rename tool which also patches references to the renamed file
- Added an autosave option
- Added a reset option that reverts modded file to the original (vanilla) state.
- References to other bag files are now handled more intelligently
- Cleaned up old unused properties from some file formats
- Added an undo stack to some less-often used attribute types
- Sliders are now displayed for more parameters. Sliders can also be enabled by the user by defining limits (right-click on the parameter and select ‘Limits & Comment’).
- + and lots of other small tweaks.
- Server moderators can now change event settings but not server name, welcome message or password.
- Admin in dedicated server lobby can now start the event in a similar fashion than on servers hosted in-game. No change in behavior if no admins are present.
- You can now display active bans in dedicated server console with ‘bans’ command and unban people with ‘/unban X’.
- Also added commands ‘/bansteamid [numerical steam id]’ and ‘/unbansteamid [numerical steam id]’ for modifying ban list.
- SteamIds in banlist.banl can now be edited with Bag Edit. Note that since the dedicated server does not use your Steam account, it has a separate ban list located in ‘%LOCALAPPDATA%/wreckfest early access’.
- Host can still view and lift regular server’s bans through lobby’s context menu.
- Added error messages and/or fixed crashes with improperly set vehicle mods.
As always, thanks for your support!