A critical hotfix for January Update is now out, addressing some of the misfires with the update:
- MP: Unresponsive zombie clients now get disconnected properly.
- Having the example vehicle mod enabled will no longer cause the game to crash at launch.
- Installing the “None” front bumper on Nexus will no longer cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a number of visual glitches related to customization parts.
- Decreased strength of most front and rear bumbers.
- Increased mechanical damage on normal damage setting.
- Added track info for Tarmac 3 Short Route Reverse.
- Career: Demolition Derby series are now shorter and single heat only.
- bgeometry.exe and bimage.exe are now included in the tools folder.
- MP: Spectating will occassionally crash the game, please avoid until a fix is out.