A critical hotfix for April Update is now out, most importantly fixing the menu system related crashes that many have been experiencing and adding a toggle for the new post-processing effects. A few other improvements and fixes also sneaked it, with the full changelog below.
Don’t forget that the survey is still running, so if you’re still to voice your opinion please do it!
- Fixed a number of menu system related crashes.
- Vignette and Sharpening effects can now be enabled/disabled in the Settings menu.
- Random AI players with derby liveries no longer appear in racing events.
- Changing Tristar Front Fenders no longer results in the game crashing.
- Speedbird Rear Wheel 3 now has the correct texture.
- In a number of weathers dust is no longer too dark when in the shade.
- In Replay, when entering free camera the camera is is now dropped in the current car position.
- Various minor environment art improvements and fixes.
Thanks for your support!