As the saying goes, never two without three – the third hotfix for the June Update is now out, seeking to enhance dedicated server resilience to intermittent network errors and further improve server stability. In addition to that the hotfix also contains a number of other improvements detailed below:
- Improved dedicated server resilience to network interruptions.
- Server Browser now displays more information about servers running custom content.
- In multiplayer Results screen, typing in the chat will no longer bring up the Leaderboards screen or Spectate mode.
- In Lobby, the chat now has a semi-transparent background to make it more legible.
- Fixed American 3 damaged light.
- Improved Clear Day weather.
Again, thanks for your feedback and testing help!