We’re back! The first hotfix the other day left us with a couple of known issues still persisting and since we’ve now addressed them, we thought it would be a clever move to patch the game right away. Not many changes but many of them quite important, as follows:
- Server Browser no longer crashes after quitting multiplayer and going back to the server browser.
- Game no longer intermittently crashes during a menu texture loading.
- MP: Kick and ban voting now works properly.
- MP: Changing server info is now allowed only when in lobby to prevent issues.
- Wrong way indicator is no longer incorrectly displayed at race start on Speedway 2 Oval Loop.
- In Career, there’s now a reduced chance of AI players with duplicate paint jobs appearing.
- Game controller vibration/rumble is now disabled correctly after a controller is changed.
- Gremlin front and rear chains are now uninstalled with the bumpers.
- Added new engine audio for Panther RS.
- Minor environment art improvements and fixes.
- For custom track backward compatibility, runtime grid generation can now be disabled in the event specific bbTrackData (.tcat) file by using the new flag. After enabling the flag, legacy manually placed start points will be used.
As always, thanks for your support and have fun!